Step 1. Call us. Get answers to your questions immediately.
Step 2. A professional service coordinator comes to your home for an assessment.
Step 3. You decide on the level of care you want/need.
- We take some initial information over the phone and schedule an appointment to come to your home at a time that is convenient for you.
Prime Care provides a wide range of individualized personal care services for men, women and children of all ages. After a simple process, we can provide services in as little as (1) day.
- In many cases, the coordinator can be there the same day you call. The coordinator explains how in-home care works and presents all the options available. We assess your level of need and your preferences for care.
- You choose the times and days you would like care. We match the caregiver to your situation (or you have the option to choose your own caregiver).
- An aide with specific training for your situation is sent to your home. We monitor the first few days to ensure a good fit with your aide. In (private-pay) situations, your caregiver can be in place the same day you call us.
Step 4. In-home care begins.
- We check with you to make sure everything is working out. We want you to be 100% satisfied with your care. If an issues arises at any time, please call us at (907) 333-4023
Prime Care © 2012 All rights reserved.